Answers from Our Experts (2)
Wynn Tower Suites is a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel tucked inside the bustling Wynn Las Vegas resort on the Las Vegas Strip. Here are five things to know about the luxury Las Vegas hotel before you check in.
1. A stay here mixes intimate service with large-scale amenities. Wynn Tower Suites guests get the benefit of a quiet, private lobby and their own concierge and valet, while being steps from the restaurants, casino and shows of the much-larger Wynn Las Vegas.
2. The Spa at Wynn Las Vegas was the first Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa in Las Vegas, and it includes at fitness center, hot tubs, plunge pools and full-body treatments.
3. The restaurants at Wynn are world-class, including the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Bartolotta Ristorante di Mare.
4. Wynn has its own Tom Fazio-designed, 18-hole golf course on property.
5. World-class entertainment such as Le Rêve gets standing ovations from audiences night after night.
Wynn Tower Suites sets the bar for luxury and excellence in Las Vegas. Here are five reasons how:
1. Wynn Tower Suites has earned Five Stars for the last five consecutive years.
2. Set inside Wynn Las Vegas, Wynn Tower Suites is an exclusive hotel-within-a-hotel.
3. Wynn Las Vegas, a 50-story luxury resort, features 2,716 rooms and suites, signature restaurants, boutiques, exciting leisure activities and premier entertainment such as the provocative water show Le Rêve.
4. The rooms at Wynn Tower Suites feature a neutral, creamy décor. They are bathed in natural light from floor-to-ceiling windows and accented with an array of contemporary furnishings and fabrics. Additional advanced technologies include remotely controlled lighting, draperies and room service messaging to ensure convenience and privacy.
5. Additional leisure activities and amenities include a Five-Star spa and salon, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a breathtaking 18-hole golf course designed by Tom Fazio, sizzling nightclubs, sparkling pools, elegant wedding salons and more than 260,000 square feet of event space.