Answers from Our Experts (1)
As a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel in Las Vegas, Wynn Tower Suites is mostly designed as an adult playground. Still, here are the best amenities for children at the luxury Las Vegas hotel:
1. Cribs. If you’re traveling with very small children, the housekeeping staff is happy to arrange for a crib to be placed in your room.
2. Complimentary Internet access. Older children will enjoy taking advantage of the high-speed Internet access to get online and update their Facebook pages or watch funny videos on YouTube.
3. Le Rêve. This 75-minute water show that tells the story of a young woman’s fitful dream as she contemplates a marriage proposal is mesmerizing for children. It’s the kind of spectacle that could turn your children into life-long theater lovers.
4. Pools. When they’re bored with all the adult activities, your kids will appreciate spending a day at the pool, splashing in the two private pools reserved for Wynn Tower Suites guests. We also think your kids will enjoying hanging out in one of the private cabanas with a flat-screen TV and fully stocked refrigerator.
5. Room service. There’s no telling when your little ones might get hungry. Fortunately, in-room dining at Wynn Las Vegas is available 24 hours a day, offering everything from pancakes to hamburgers to sushi.