Answers from Our Experts (2)
As a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel, there is plenty to love about Wynn Tower Suites — here’s our list of the best five things about the luxury Las Vegas hotel.
1. The restaurants. From top-shelf cuts of beef at SW Steakhouse to fresh fish flown in daily to the Mediterranean at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Bartolotta Ristorante di Mare, Wynn’s restaurants are some of the most popular in Las Vegas.
2. Shopping. Wynn Esplanade is a shopper’s paradise. The elegant halls of shops — accented with wood paneling and vaulted ceilings — include boutiques such as Manolo Blahnik, Chanel, Cartier and Dior.
3. Le Rêve – The Dream. This whimsical, acrobatic show features skilled aerial performers and world-class divers in an water-filled theater-in-the-round. The jaw-dropping feats of strength and surreal vibe make the show worth a visit.
4. Tryst. This posh club attracts a hip crowd of locals and tourists, plus celebrities. Popular acts such as Nervo and Lil’ Jon to hold court every month or so.
5. The Spa at Wynn. The resort’s Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa is opulent yet comfortable, with a colorful décor, a vast menu of unique full-body treatments and amenities such as a sauna, steam room and plunge pools.
Wynn Tower Suites offers numerous can’t-miss details and attractions. Here are five:
1. Bringing the outside inside. One of the best elements of Wynn Tower Suites is its focus on nature. The major mosaic motif is floral, and you’ll find lots of trees, foliage and windows. Natural light illuminates the casino floor, which might make you forget that you’re in a casino at all.
2. The Lake of Dreams. This man-made lake has emerged as one of the star attractions at Wynn Las Vegas. When the sun goes down, it dazzles with surreal multimedia presentations packed with pulsating music, spectacular light displays, puppetry, film and sculpture. To complement the visual journey and add to the transportive feel, a 140-foot-high mountain — the centerpiece of the resort’s natural beauty and charm — secludes Lake of Dreams.
3. World-class dining. Wynn Las Vegas offers a collection of imaginative signature restaurants each with a unique Wynn twist. The renowned chefs who create the cuisines don’t just prepare the menus — they also prepare the meals nightly in their kitchens. With nine fine-dining restaurants, 11 casual restaurants and six lounge bars to choose from, there is a savory option to suit any occasion or craving.
4. The Spa and Salon at Wynn. Wynn Las Vegas offers serenity to weary travelers within the tranquility of its Five-Star spa and salon, where the treatment rooms, luxurious products and professional staff create a wonderful sanctuary. If you take a more active approach to relaxation, find heated pools artfully set amid manicured gardens and a gym furnished with state-of-the-art equipment.
5. The Penske-Wynn Ferrari Maserati dealership. Another Wynn Las Vegas exclusive is the 10,000-square-foot Penske-Wynn Ferrari Maserati dealership situated just off the main casino floor and aimed at those who return to the fast lane when their visit to the resort concludes. Services include new and pre-owned vehicle sales, full factory authorized parts and repairs and complete detail services. The adjoining Ferrari store features a distinctive collection of Ferrari merchandise, including activewear, collectibles and memorabilia.