Answers from Our Experts (1)
Though Las Vegas has many options, you may find you’re having so much fun at the Wynn Tower Suites, that you don’t want to leave the luxurious Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel. But if you decide to venture out, our editors say that these are the five best things to do near the Wynn Tower Suites.
1. Shopping. Along with the shops on the Wynn Esplanade, which include Chanel, Manolo Blahnik, Dior and Alexander McQueen, Wynn Tower Suite is located across from Fashion Show, a high end mall. Store at Fashion Show include Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Lululemon.
2. Eat! Wynn Resort touts one of the finest seafood restaurants on the Strip, Bartolotta Ristorante di Mare, as well as a selection of eateries that has something for every taste and at every price point.
3. Nightlife. Tryst, the 12,000 square foot club inside the Wynn brings in all the beautiful people and killer talent, and also has its own 90-foot waterfall.
4. Golf. Directly in Wynn Tower Suites’ backyard is the 18-hole, 7,042 yard, Tom Fazio-designed golf course.
5. Swimming. At the main Wynn Resort, you’ll find several gorgeously landscaped pool areas with private cabanas that are perfect for sunbathing or people-watching.