Answers from Our Experts (1)
To be fair, if you’re staying at Wynn Tower Suites, it’s ok if you forget to pack a few things. In these rooms, amenities include a basketful of toiletries waiting for you, including a toothbrush, razor and shoe polish. But here’s five things you definitely will need during your stay:
1. Sunscreen. Las Vegas is hot and sunny year-round, so you’ll want to have protection from the sun’s rays, especially if you plan to spend time by the pool.
2. A sweater. Vegas’ sweltering summers means the air conditioning is kept consistently cool temperatures. A sweater is a good idea if you’re heading out to dine or to see a show.
3. Dress shoes. If men plan to enter one of Wynn or Encore’s nightclubs, such as Tryst or Surrender, they’ll need to be wearing dress shoes. Sneakers are strictly verboten.
4. Swimsuit. Wynn Tower Suites guests have two private pools reserve for their use, so you’ll need a swimsuit to join the fun. You’ll also want a swimsuit if you decide to spend time at the spa’s steam room or whirlpool area.
5. Dressy clothing. Even though Las Vegas is casual during the day, at night people like to dress up as they step out to a nightclub like Tryst or to a fine-dining restaurant such as Lakeside or SW.