Answers from Our Experts (2)
Canyon Ranch SpaClub at The Venetian & The Palazzo offers an expansive menu of massages, wraps and salon treatments long enough for you to keep coming back every day for a month before you’d be able to try everything. To make your life easier, here’s our list of the five best treatments you can get at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star spa:
1. Canyon Ranch massage. The spa’s signature full-body massage relieves muscle tension and promotes relaxation by incorporating a variety of techniques over the course of either 50 or 80 minutes.
2. Deep tissue massage. If you need to get all the way into those muscles to relieve tension, this massage, lasting 50 or 80 minutes, kneads all the kinks and cricks out for an intense massage experience.
3. European facial. The classic facial utilizes some of the spa’s finest products, tailored specifically to your skin’s needs.
4. Mango sugar glo: This conditioning body scrub uses fruit infusions to moisturize dry, sensitive skin, giving you a healthy glow — along with a great scent.
5. Healthy feet. The Las Vegas spa’s healthy feet clinic can provide a gait analysis, recommend orthotics, and even offers a variety of customized foot and lower-leg massages to help athletes and stiletto-wearers regain foot health.
The five best treatments at Canyon Ranch SpaClub are Canyon Ranch Massage, Classic European Facial, Mango Sugar Glo Conditioning Scrub, Canyon Stone Massage and King’s Bath.