Answers from Our Experts (1)
Set inside M Resort Spa Casino, Spa Mio offers everything from wraps to massages. Here’s our list of the best treatments at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star spa:
1. Spa Mio deluxe stone massage. Your body will feel rejuvenated as warm smooth stones are massaged across it during this relaxing treatment. According to the spa, this ancient massage technique is enhanced with soothing aromatherapy oils. Leave feeling refreshed and pampered
2. Spa Mio head and foot massage. This treatment is sure to relax and restore your body and soul. It all starts with a scalp massage, where your therapist applies gentle pressure and tender kneading techniques.. Your therapist will then pamper you with a foot massage using a soothing cream. The relaxing aroma of essential oils surrounds you during this treatment, too.
3. Wild flower and earth wrap. This wrap gets you in touch with nature. Your therapist will apply a mineral-rich mud (from the Atlas Mountains) onto your body. You choose between a soothing rose and orange blossom wrap or a jasmine and mint wrap. This soothing treatment ends with a shimmering copper or silver iridescent body dusting.
4. Mother-to-be massage. A massage for expectant mothers can relax tense muscles, ease sore spots and improve circulation. This pre-natal treatment includes light massage strokes to help with pain in the lower back, hips and feet. Mothers-to-be will feel reinvigorated. (This treatment is only available to women in their second or third trimester of pregnancy.)
5. Luxurious spa pedicure. You can customize your nail treatment with gel polish application and removal, a French polish, or have the technician give you a new set of acrylic nails or a fill. Spa Mio’s pedicure starts with a mineralizing and hydrating, seaweed foot bath. The technician provides a thorough exfoliation and wraps your legs in a cooling mint wrap, too.