Answers from Our Experts (1)
The super-stylish Spa at Encore Las Vegas whisks you away from the din-din-din of Las Vegas and puts you in a mellow state with its relaxing amenities. Here are our picks for the five best amenities at the otherworldly oasis:
1. Heated lounges. Head to the large wet area after your treatment and sprawl out on the curved stone chaise lounges. They may not sound comfortable, but the smooth, heated stones will easily lull you to sleep.
2. Jacuzzis and plunge pools. After your nap, wake yourself up with a dip in the wet area’s two spacious rectangular Jacuzzis or the plunge pools. The Las Vegas spa suggests arriving 30 minutes early for your treatment so you can enjoy the facilities, but we recommend scheduling in at least an hour to hang out here.
3. The exotic décor. Before you even hit the massage table, the design alone will transport you. It’s hard to pinpoint the décor — it’s like a Moroccan/French palace with Asian Buddhas standing guard throughout the opulent space to ensure a sense of calm. The Five-Star Spa at Encore beautifully blends oversized gold North African lamps, Asian statues and formal European furniture, giving the place an awe-inspiring style all its own.
4. Relaxation Lounge. Chill out in the peaceful relaxation lounge for as long as you like after your service. Sit on one of the cream-colored claw foot chaise lounges, read Vogue or just closing your eyes and reveling in your post-treatment bliss. The relaxation area drowns out the outside world; walls are all draped in thick floor-to-ceiling teal curtains with a silver damask print.
5. Refreshments and snacks. In the waiting room, you’ll find a tasty trail mix made with pistachios, almonds, various seeds and raisins to nibble on while you wait to be escorted to your treatment. A selection of lovely Revolution teas is also available in individually wrapped boxes in flavors such as Earl Grey-lavender, white pear, golden chamomile and English breakfast, with handy paper cups to take it and go.