Answers from Our Experts (1)
With its Five-Star status and wide range of luxurious treatments, it’s no surprise that The Spa at Wynn Las Vegas has no shortage of impressive amenities for you to take advantage of when visiting. Here are five amenities that will make your visit truly memorable:
1. The whirlpool. The Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa’s Old World vibe is present almost everywhere, including in the spa’s whirlpool, located in an intimate courtyard area hidden behind a bead curtain. Chairs are situated around the pool, with a stunning skylight above. A Buddha statue looks on. Touches of the outdoors are brought inside — plants are spread throughout the area and lush ivy grows up the stone walls.
2. Treatment rooms. The spa’s 45 cozy treatment rooms offer a nice change of pace from the typically utilitarian and generic treatment spaces of most spas. You’ll find the same warm color palette that’s present in the rest of the spa, along with pretty sconces, granite countertops with porcelain bowl sinks and an abundance of candles.
3. The deluge showers. Loosen your muscles before beginning your treatment by taking advantage of the spa’s indulgent deluge shower. With a stream that simulates a waterfall, the simple act of standing under running water has never felt so luxurious.
4. The dressing rooms. You’ll feel like you’re in your own personal boudoir while getting ready here. The Las Vegas spa's locker room is divided into smaller sections, so it’s intimate. The décor is colorful and pretty, and the fully stocked vanities come in handy.
5. Steam rooms. The Spa at Wynn Las Vegas requests that you arrive to your appointment at least 30 minutes early, and with good reason — they know you’ll want plenty of time to indulge in the eucalyptus steam rooms located in the men’s and women’s facilities.