Answers from Our Experts (2)
It’s difficult to choose just five of our favorite treatments at The Spa at Wynn Las Vegas — its Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star caliber makes it an extremely sought-after spa destination for luxury travelers. It really depends on your personal preferences and areas you’d like to target most. If you’re still having trouble deciding what treatment to go with, here are some that we won’t soon forget:
1. Customized facial. If targeting your skincare woes is high on your priority list, go for the customized facial. Before beginning your treatment, you’ll have a consultation with your therapist about your entire skincare regimen that covers it all, from products you currently use and problem areas you have to what you hope to accomplish. At the end of the facial, you will be presented with a list of what products were used during your treatment so continuing your skincare routine will be a breeze.
2. Good luck ritual. One of the most comprehensive (and unique) treatments on the menu at The Spa at Wynn Las Vegas is the good luck ritual. Based on the five elements of feng shui, this service addresses every needy area of your body with Thai herbs, a verbena and peppermint foot treatment, an intense customized 50-minute massage and a lime botanical scalp massage.
3. Dilo moisture restoration. As desirable as Las Vegas weather can be, those who haven’t spent a lot of time in the Sin City desert sun could be due for a skincare 911. Thankfully, The Spa at Wynn Las Vegas offers the Dilo moisture restoration treatment, designed to instantly soothe and revive skin affected by sunburn, dryness or irritation.
4. Organic facial. If living an organic lifestyle is important to you, consider the organic facial your perfect treatment. Let yourself melt away for 50 minutes as your face experiences the benefits of all-natural paraben-free botanicals, marine extracts, antioxidants, vitamins and effective botanicals.
5. Wynn Signature Escape. For an all-inclusive treatment that aligns mind, body and spirit, opt for the 105-minute Wynn signature escape treatment. The holistic experience starts with a foot ritual and body scrub, is followed by a hydrating body wrap and is topped off with a customized massage and invigorating scalp massage.
The five best treatments at The Spa at Wynn Las Vegas are:
1. Tropical Journey: The use of steamed coconut compresses precedes a rich luxurious massage with coconut and ginger body oil. Coconut has long been recognized as deeply conditioning to the skin, with superior health benefits. Let this service carry you away into a carefree tropical dream. 80 minutes, $280.
2. Wynn Signature: The perfect escape for the mind, body and spirit. As your body is exfoliated and massaged, tension and stress will disappear, allowing you to escape to a tropical paradise with the essence of coconut, fine volcanic pumice and Pacific sea salt. While receiving a luxurious scalp massage using pure coconut oil, your body will melt as it is cocooned in pineapple and lime body butter. Our ultimate Wynn treatment. 105 minutes, $375.
3. XtremitieS Indulgence: Your head, hands and feet will radiate in this specifically targeted treatment. This journey begins with a Moroccan oil scalp treatment to address your individual needs. Using the warmth of stones and hydration therapy we buff and moisturize your extremities. Perfect after a long day on your feet. 50 minutes, $180.
4. Muscle Melt: Feel your tension melt away in a hot herbal envelopment that invokes the deep healing properties of arnica oil. Inspired by those in search of the perfect post-work treatment or for those who have overindulged. Our 80-minute version is enhanced with a 50-minute deep-tissue massage. 50 minutes, $180; 80 minutes, $275.
5. Choco Latte Body Buff: Your senses will be intoxicated by our coffee and chocolate. Using the properties of organic green coffee and cacao from Hawaii, this scrub and body butter envelopment will leave your skin smooth and your mind clear. Upgrade to our 80- or 110-minute service, which are enhanced with a 50- or 80-minute fusion massage. 50 minutes, $180; 80 minutes, $280; 110 minutes, $375.