Answers from Our Experts (2)
In addition to standout relaxation areas and co-ed spaces, The Spa & Salon at ARIA offers dozens of luxurious treatments. Here’s our list of the best treatments at the Las Vegas spa:
1. Thai poultice massage. This treatment eases tension using warm bags filled with fragrant lemongrass, ginger and prai extract, which has long been used in Thailand. The full-body rubdown incorporates Swedish and other massage techniques and you can keep one of the herb-filled bags to use in a bath or shower later.
2. Green tea eye treatment. We recommend adding the mini-treatment to a massage for extra pampering. Green tea compresses provide the delicate eye area with an antioxidant infusion and marble stones are used to massage facial muscles.
3. Gemstone facial. We can’t think of a better place than Las Vegas to have a facial infused with diamonds and other precious gems, and the one here also uses extracts of orchids, peonies and rose to seal in the anti-aging benefits. Add in a thermal mask and you’re guaranteed to sparkle.
4. Asian bathhouse ritual. This unique hydrating treatment involves an exfoliation using a body mitt under the Vichy shower and two masks: one made with hydrating yogurt for your body and a cooling cucumber mask for your face and neck. The treatment at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star spa also involves a relieving pressure point facial massage.
5. Seaweed wrap. Las Vegas makes us want to detox, which inevitably brings us to the spa’s seaweed wrap. The ocean gunk contains tons of vitamins and minerals for your skin and leaves it super smooth.
Some of my favorite treatments at The Spa at Aria include: The Thai Poultice Massage, Red Carpet Facial, Premier Miracle Pedicure, Deep Tissue Thai Massage and the Advanced Hydra Facial.