Answers from Our Experts (1)
To get the most out of a stay at 45 Park Lane, you should know a few things about the luxury London hotel:
1. Each guest is assigned a host. A butler-cum-concierge-cum-ambassador acts as your point person for every need. Call on the host for dry cleaning, forgotten toothbrushes or anything else that might make your stay a little more convenient.
2. The bar is a happy hour hot spot. While Bar 45 is lovely and intimate, it can get crowded during the after-work hours. Stake out a spot against the mirrored wall or in the Library for a little more breathing room.
3. Carnivores will be supremely satisfied. If you’re ordering room service, make sure to sample the grilled cuts or the Wagyu beef burger — the meat is expertly seasoned and cooked by the chefs downstairs at CUT by Wolfgang Puck.
4. Yoga is available and encouraged. If you need some exercise during your stay, grab the in-room yoga mat and turn the TV to 45 Park Lane’s fitness channel for workouts by fitness expert Matt Roberts.
5. Spa goers should head to The Dorchester. Guests of 45 Park Lane have access to the spa facilities at nearby sister hotel The Dorchester, including the sauna, steam room and relaxation lounge.