Answers from Our Experts (1)
The characteristics that make 45 Park Lane such a unique hotel are also the things we like best about this Mayfair neighborhood spot:
1. The fantastic in-room desks. The desks have camel leather tops that lift upwards to reveal a vanity area with adjustable lighting, a large mirror and outlets for hair styling and grooming tools.
2. The host team of the hotel. These invaluable staff members greet guests with a smile and are on hand to accept dry cleaning, refresh amenities and make special arrangements upon request.
3. The carnivorous options. The perfectly cooked cuts of meat at the hotel’s restaurant and in-room dining menu are beautifully seasoned — the chefs at CUT by Wolfgang Puck downstairs are experts at handling steaks, burgers and other grilled items.
4. The intimate size. The hotel has just 45 rooms and a door staff that remembers guest names. We also like seeing familiar faces at the front desk and not having to trek down long corridors from the elevators to far-flung rooms.
5. The in-room technology. High-tech features stand out among other hotels, and include in-room iPads, enormous Bang & Olufsen televisions with more than 100 channels, bathroom televisions and touch-screen telephones that control the lighting, blinds and privacy notifications.