Answers from Our Experts (1)
The five best amenities at the luxurious Charlotte Street Hotel in London’s Soho neighborhood are:
1. Screening room. One of the hotel’s most prominent USPs, the 67-seat screening room on the lower ground level of the hotel, offers red leather seats and hosts a popular Sunday film club for the trendy set.
2. Drawing room. A lovely space drenched in natural light, the drawing room at the back of the lobby includes overstuffed sofas, eclectic décor and an all-day honesty bar with cakes and beverages, so guests can nosh and socialize at their own leisure.
3. In-room entertainment options. A DVD player and flat-screen television is provided in each room, with an in-house DVD library with hundreds of contemporary, foreign and family films available from reception. A Playstation or Wii can also be set up in rooms upon request.
4. Miller Harris and Templespa amenities. Luxurious Miller Harris bath amenities are provided in the bathrooms, with a heady citrus scent. Templespa massage oil is provided as a gift to guests upon arrival, while pillow spray with a relaxing scent is presented during turndown service.
5. Room windows. The five-story hotel is surrounded by buildings of equal or shorter height, meaning upper-floor rooms see plenty of natural light throughout the day — and best of all, the windows in the rooms really open to let in the fresh air.