Answers from Our Experts (1)
Before you check into this luxurious London hotel, here are five things to know about Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Corinthia Hotel London:
1. The Embankment location. The hotel is situated just next to the Embankment tube top, in a picturesque neighborhood filled with Victorian-era government buildings made of white Portland stone. Tourist crowds are heavy nearby and across the bridge, but thankfully the streets directly around the hotel are quiet.
2. Access to ESPA Life. All hotel guests enjoy complimentary access to the luxurious spa’s thermal floor facilities, which include amphitheater sauna, steam room, vitality pool, stainless steel pool and heated stone beds.
3. Courtyard rooms. For guests hoping to get a good night’s sleep, the courtyard-facing rooms are quiet and tranquil, with the added bonus of a private balcony.
4. Concierge team. The Four-Star hotel has an expert and a knowledgeable concierge team, ready to book guests in to the hottest restaurants and speak fluidly about the city.
5. Bassoon Bar. A visit to the hotel isn’t complete without a nightcap in the glamorous bar, with live jazz in the evenings and a beautiful lacquered bar that becomes a piano at one end.