Answers from Our Experts (1)
Corinthia Hotel London is outstanding on many different levels, but here’s what we love most about this Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel:
1. Harrods outpost. The luxury hotel is the only in the city to house an outpost of the famous department store, complete with a retro espresso machine and Harrods signature teas and snacks.
2. Private courtyard. The London hotel benefits from a private open-air courtyard just off of its lobby lounge, complete with olive trees, stone fireplaces and cushioned sofas.
3. ESPA Life. The stunning four-floor spa can be found inside the luxury hotel, with expert therapists, bespoke treatments and a thermal floor to which hotel guests have complimentary access. The latter blissfully includes a stainless steel pool, vitality pool, steam room, amphitheater sauna and heated stone beds.
4. Spacious rooms. Even the standard rooms at the Four-Star hotel are enormous by the city’s standards, including white Italian marble-clad bathrooms with separate shower and tub, wooden foyers, plush beds and plenty of closet space.
5. Excellent gym. Guests will be sure to get a good workout in at the hotel, which has a large and professional fitness facility as part of the ESPA Life center. There are several semi-private mirrored pods for aerobics or weight-lifting, a Power Plate and a wide variety of cardio machines, including rowing machines and spinning bikes.