Answers from Our Experts (1)
The boutique Dorset Square Hotel may be small in size but it’s packed with enjoyable amenities, the best of which are the following:
1. The Drawing Room. This large, comfortable space across from reception has a fireplace, eclectic furnishings and décor, and an honor bar for when you want to kick back with a drink.
2. The borrowables. That might not be a word, but it’s the best way to describe all the things Dorset Square Hotel can lend you if you’re in need. They include a Bose dock for your iPod, an iPod or laptop if you want to do some surfing, and plug converters if your electronics aren’t native.
3. The helpful and knowledgeable staff. No question is too obscure and no directions too remote for this capable staff. We even witnessed a bellman jog down to the nearest tube station to lure a taxi back to the property for a departing guest.
4. The Soholistic in-room spa treatments. Dorset Square Hotel doesn’t have a dedicated spa, however you can get a full range of body and beauty treatments in the comfort of your room via the property’s partnership with Temple Spa.
5. The Potting Shed restaurant and bar. Access to modern British cuisine requires nothing more than a jaunt down the stairs as The Potting Shed restaurant and bar offers salads, entrees and original cocktails on-site. They also provide all the dishes for the 24-hour room service menu, an added perk.