Answers from Our Experts (1)
The style of the Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane can be described by the following words:
1. Impressive. With a stunning crystal fringe chandelier, miles of luxurious marble and a lacquered red piano in the lobby, the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel never disappoints in scale or appointments.
2. Glamorous. The guest room corridors are lined with oversized black-and-white photographs of Golden Age Hollywood starlets, giving guests a little star power by proxy.
3. Homey. In addition to the tranquil vibe felt throughout public areas, guests of the luxury hotel are welcome at all hours of the day to the tenth floor arrival lounge, where they can enjoy endless views of the London skyline in a peaceful bright space with complimentary snacks and beverages.
4. Art deco. The London hotel features a few throwback touches in homage to the era, such as beveled mirror surfaces and rich red upholstery.
5. Luxurious. White and pink floral arrangements and tall pillar candles greet guests around every corner, while modern sculptures and artwork add a sense of refinement to the hotel’s public areas.