Answers from Our Experts (1)
When visiting the InterContinental London Park Lane, keep the following perks in mind:
1. Its unbeatable location. Across the street from Hyde Park and the adjacent Kensington Gardens, the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel is an ideal spot for shopping, dining or sightseeing.
2. The view. While sipping on a cocktail at the Arch Bar, request a seat by the window so you can people watch and enjoy the life of the city passing you by.
3. Sheperd’s Market. A seven-minute walk from the luxury London hotel is this little square full of restaurants that span various cuisines like Italian, Turkish, Lebanese and English (think fish and chips). It’s perfect for a quick lunch or a more lengthy dinner.
4. The spa. While the Four-Star hotel doesn’t have locker rooms and facilities for the gym or spa, there are fabulous treatments available that are perfect for loosening tight shoulders or backs from traveling.
5. Theo Randall at InterContinental. One of London’s top spots for Italian food, the restaurant is located just off the lobby and is a must-try for dinner.