Answers from Our Experts (1)
When we stayed at the InterContinental London Park Lane, there were five things we couldn’t get enough of. Here are the best amenities the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel has to offer:
1. The Arch Bar. With comfortable chairs and a phenomenal drink list, the fact that this is just off of the hotel lobby is a huge plus.
2. The slippers. Plush and soft with a wide opening for any size foot to slip in, these slippers are cozy and perfect for tramping around the room.
3. The gym. With a kickboxing stand and plenty of cardio machines, the gym is where we love to get rid of any excess aggression or jet lag.
4. The friendly staff. From offering you umbrellas on cold, rainy London days — let’s face it, those are quite often — to helping you find a perfect restaurant for that night, the staff at the Four-Star hotel is friendly and attentive.
5. Cookbook Café. This sustainable restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, has an eye toward seasonality and is perfect for any time of day.