Answers from Our Experts (1)
When telling friends about the InterContinental London Park Lane, here’s what we’re sure to mention about the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel:
1. The location. Steps from Hyde Park and the Serpentine that divides it and Kensington Gardens, the London hotel is in a perfect spot for shopping, dining or sightseeing.
2. The history. The hotel used to be a private royal residence.
3. The food and drink. With Arch Bar, Cookbook Café and Theo Randall’s at InterContinental, the Four-Star hotel is full of excellent choices for dining and drinking.
4. The slippers. Don’t let your slippers sit in the closet; these are some of the more comfortable and cozy ones we’ve used.
5. The gym. This gym has a kickboxing stand and a variety of machines, like ellipticals and treadmills, to work up a sweat.