Answers from Our Experts (1)
If we had to describe the style of the InterContinental London Park Lane in five words, they’d be the following:
1. Contemporary. With bright black-and-white marble floors adorning the entranceway, the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel has a clean and modern look to it.
2. Convenient. Located in Mayfair, one of London’s premier locations, the luxury hotel is across the street from Hyde Park and short walk to some of London’s best shopping areas.
3. Elegant. Though the hotel strives for a modern look, there is an elegance to it that stems from the hotel’s origins as a royal residence.
4. Lively. With both Arch Bar and Theo Randall at Intercontinental, the London hotel has a stream of people entering just to imbibe and dine at these two hot spots.
5. Thoughtful. From its effort to reduce water waste when washing sheets to its sustainably minded Cookbook Café, the Four-Star hotel is very thoughtful about its impact on the environment.