Answers from Our Experts (1)
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London’s prestigious Knightsbridge location and distinctively decorated rooms and suites provide top-notch accommodations for guests. Here’s what we like best about this historic, Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel:
1. The location. On one side of the London hotel, guests can enjoy the natural beauty of Hyde Park, and just steps away are Knightsbridge’s posh shops and popular museums. The hotel is also convenient to public transportation.
2. The Mandarin Bar. This popular hotel bar is the perfect spot for a cocktail and some people-watching, as it attracts plenty of stylishly dressed clientele.
3. The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, London. Not only can you have a wonderful experience with any of the traditional treatments offered in the spa’s brochure, but a tailor-made session can be created for your needs that particular day.
4. Both room and suite options. There’s a room for every occasion at the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London. Not only are there four different kinds of rooms, but 10 different suites suit every taste.
5. The service. If you stay in one of the luxury hotel’s many suites, you’ll receive butler service. But even if you stay in a guest room, you’ll receive plenty of attention from staff. Whether you’re in the dining room or the lobby, the staff at Mandarin Oriental is very considerate.