Answers from Our Experts (1)
St. Ermin's Hotel boasts a wealth of wonderful amenities. Here are five of our favorites:
1. The televisions. In each of the hotel's accommodations, from the Superior Room through to the View Deluxe Suite, you'll find a state-of-the-art LG Pro:Centric 37-inch LCD wide-screen television. You’ll want to stay in just to watch it.
2. The business facilities. St. Ermin's is the place to do business. Besides being in a great central location, the London hotel has a dedicated business center with 15 separate meeting and event spaces — from large boardrooms to intimate offices — all of which boast state-of-the-art technology. There are also stylish breakout areas offering unlimited refrigerated water and soft drinks, and varied business-friendly dining options, including conference food packages.
3. The tea and coffee. A decreasing number of luxury hotels offer in-room tea and coffee-making facilities, yet they can be a welcome alternative to ordering from room service. The rooms at St. Ermin's include a large kettle with a good selection of teas, and a coffeemaker with freshly ground beans.
4. The room service. You can enjoy in-room dining 24 hours a day, with delicious options ranging from hearty English breakfasts to lunchtime Thai green curries to late-night housemade pizzas.
5. The bath products. The Westminster hotel sources all its beautiful bath products from The White Company, a homeware and fragrance firm based in London. It's a real taste of local luxury.