Answers from Our Experts (1)
You don’t need a time machine to visit the Gothic St. Pancras Renaissance London Hotel, but you do need to know these five simple tips:
1. Wi-Fi is prohibitive. Unless you’ve worked it into your room rate, you’ll pay £15 per 24-hour period.
2. If you’re taking the Eurostar train, you don’t even have to leave the confines of the hotel. Access to the train platform is just a short walk through the Booking Office restaurant.
3. It is beloved by Londoners. If you divulge where you’re staying, expect happy exclamations and plenty of questions about what you think of one of London’s most adored Victorian restoration projects.
4. It has some seriously epic suites. Need three bedrooms? Or desire a bi-level room with a grand staircase? The suites at The St. Pancras Renaissance London Hotel play off the Victorian history of the property with some lavish details you won’t find anywhere else — including a smiling oil painting of QE2!
5. You can take a tour of the hotel. If you’re a fan of history, this is a can’t-miss opportunity to learn all about the St. Pancras Renaissance from a tour guide who knows all the intriguing stories and secrets.