Answers from Our Experts (1)
The Egerton House Hotel offers a variety of unique amenities, but here are our favorites:
1. Snacks at reception. Jars of wasabi peanuts, biscotti, fruit candy, cereal bars and more are available in the reception area of the hotel, ensuring guests never go hungry as they come and go.
2. DVD collection. The Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel has a small collection of DVDs that are complimentary to borrow, and staff is happy to send up drinks and complimentary fresh popcorn for guests watching a film.
3. Personalized magazines. Guests fill out a preference form before their arrivals, noting their special interests and hobbies. A tailored set of magazines will be placed in the room, ranging from fashion to sports to nature.
4. Welcome drinks. Each guest enjoys a complimentary drink upon arrival, served in the room or at the bar. Guests just arriving from a flight might appreciate hot tea, while those kicking off a celebration can enjoy Champagne.
5. Heated towel rack and tub pillow. We love the heated towel racks draped with fluffy white towels, and the soft tub pillow, which makes baths extra relaxing.