Answers from Our Experts (1)
The Egerton House Hotel offers so many little details to fall in love with, but here’s what we like most about this unique Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel:
1. Personalized service. With a small group of staff working the front desk and lounge, guests are guaranteed to be greeted by name and welcomed like old friends.
2. Antonio Pizzuto, the barman. An institution of the Four-Star hotel in his cream-colored blazer and black bowtie, the Sicilian bartender makes flawless cocktails and never fails to entertain with stories about his travels or time in the hotel industry.
3. Complimentary snacks. Along with the constantly refreshed fresh fruit and coconut treats in the room, the reception area also offers numerous glass jars filled with candy, cereal bars, nuts, wasabi peanuts and more.
4. Location in Knightsbridge. The London hotel has the benefit of sitting on a quieter street of the busy retail area, while still being only a few steps away from Harrods and brand-name shops.
5. Cozy and convenient rooms. The rooms are on the small side, but ensconce guests in a warm and hospitable atmosphere with a mountain of pillows on the bed, armchairs to sink into and windows that open for some fresh air.