Answers from Our Experts (1)
Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star The Goring offers a plethora of top-notch amenities, but here are our absolute favorites:
1. If you want to experience a traditional British high tea, this is where you have to do it. The winner of the Top London Afternoon Tea honor from the U.K. Tea Council’s Tea Guild, the hotel serves an impressive spread of tea blends, housemade jams, pastries, scones and more. Indulge even more by adding a flute of Bollinger Champagne to your meal.
2. The garden is one of the best areas of the London hotel, with its tranquil setting and manicured landscaping.
3. Each room offers movies on-demand, allowing guests many choices for their viewing pleasure.
4. The plush sheep foot stools are a quirky property icon, allowing guests a fun way to rest their feet after a long day of exploring the city.
5. A heated bathroom floor is certainly welcomed during the cold winter months and warms your feet when you exit the shower.