Answers from Our Experts (1)
If you’re planning a trip to The Langham, London, we know that you’ll love these amenities that the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel offers:
1. A fab bar. Artesian has won accolades for its stellar cocktail program and for good reason: The drinks are delicious. Try the signature punch, which comes with a flaming sugar cube, or one of the excellent plays on the quintessential British cocktail, the gin and tonic.
2. Afternoon tea. It’s not a free amenity, but you’ll definitely want to sample a piece of edible history in the hotel’s Palm Court. It’s where the tradition of hotel afternoon tea began nearly 150 years ago.
3. Excellent room service. You’ll have your pick of London eateries for dinner, but if you’re feeling like a night in, know that the room service here is top notch. Whether you want to indulge in caviar and a dozen briny Belle Isle oysters or want to tuck into a chicken makhani curry, you’ll find something for every appetite on the room service menu.
4. The pool. Located just below the gym at the Four-Star hotel, the Vitality Pool is a chic hidden nook where you can swim laps to your heart’s content. Post-swim, warm up in the sauna before rinsing off in the locker room’s fantastic showers, which boast several different settings from rainfall to deluge.
5. The Langham Touch. Whether you’ve forgotten to pack your shaving cream, need a hot water bottle, require baby sitting or need an adaptor to plug in your laptop, simply dial The Langham Touch on your phone and your request will be handled within mere minutes.