Answers from Our Experts (1)
If you’re thinking about taking a trip to England, take advantage of these amazing amenities at The Langham, London:
1. English breakfast. A highlight of any trip to Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star The Langham, London is the full English breakfast, served at Roux at the Landau. The eggs, Cumberland sausage, bacon, blood pudding, a Portobello mushroom and grilled tomato was enough food to keep us full until dinner, and the accompanying basket of freshly baked croissants, pain au chocolats and apple turnovers were some of the best morning pastries we’ve ever sampled.
2. Artesian. One of our favorite hotel bars in London, the Artesian offers an impressive selection of both classic and newfangled cocktails, including unique riffs on the martini and Brit favorite, gin and tonic.
3. The location. Standing proud on Portland Place just off Regent Street in London’s West End, the Four-Star hotel offers a great home base should you be a shopper, theater-goer or museum ambler. Top attractions within walking distance include Liberty London (and Hamleys Toy Shop if you’re traveling with kids), Regent’s Park and Piccadilly Circus.
4. The history. The luxury hotel has been in business since 1865 and you’ll notice a grand, majestic feeling when walking through its public spaces. High ceilings in all the guest rooms, elegant marble columns and great masonry give the hotel a timeless quality that will surely appeal to travelers with classic, discerning taste.
5. Chuan Spa. In the back of the London hotel you’ll find the hotel’s spa, which offers beautifully designed treatment rooms where can choose from Chinese-inspired massages, facials and even acupuncture and cupping rituals.