Answers from Our Experts (1)
The Savoy knows luxury and it shows in the historic Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel’s many top-notch amenities. Here are our favorites:
1. The giant rain-shower heads in each marble-clad bathroom of the hotel and the deep soaking tubs with traditional chrome and ivory faucets make for a decadent bathing experience.
2. The complimentary snacks of seasoned olives and a trail mix and the live piano music at the American Bar make cocktail hour special.
3. Deliciously downy, Mascioni 100 percent cotton sheets grace the beds in each room, with a choice of feather or foam pillows to match.
4. The view of Thames River from some of the rooms in the London hotel is spectacular.
5. The equally spacious his-and-hers closets in the rooms are a rare find and ensure couples and companions don’t have to fight over closet space.