Answers from Our Experts (1)
The Dorchester Spa offers a diverse range of treatments for all types of spa-goers. You can indulge in some luxurious offerings or just enjoy a spa manicure and pedicure. Some of the best treatments at this Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star spa include the following:
1. Carol Joy London Diamond Facial with Oxygen. This 90-minute facial is for all skin types and uses products from the Carol Joy London line. Your skin is exfoliated using a gentle micro-dermabrasion diamond head, and then cooled with a pure Oxygen blast that aids in cell renewal, leaving skin feeling refreshed and rebalanced.
2. Aromatherapy Associates Rose Cocoon. Damask rose essential oil is used to help renew the skin during this one-hour body wrap. The treatment starts with an exfoliation and then your skin is drenched in layers of warmed rose gel, oil and cream. You’ll enjoy a scalp massage while you relax in your rose cocoon.
3. Aromatherapy Experience. This signature massage uses your choice of aromatherapy oil to suit your mood. The massage is a Swedish technique that will help alleviate stress and tension.
4. Champagne Spa Experience. One of the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star spa’s signature Spa Experiences, the Champagne Spa Experience starts with an Aromatherapy Experience, and is followed by a Kerstin Florian Caviar Facial. You’ll finish off with a glass of Champagne while you enjoy a Dorchester Manicure and Pedicure.
5. Lavender Crush. This body treatment helps the skin heal and smooth using wild lavender combined with earthly minerals. It’s followed by a soothing scalp and body massage on the back. This treatment is perfect for the spa guest wanting a relaxing day at the spa.