Answers from Our Experts (1)
There's a lot to love about the Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills. From its secluded entrance off Rodeo Drive to power meetings at the bar, there's plenty of places to escape at this luxury hotel. A few of the amenities we love most include:
▪ Pool: The outdoor pool on the fourth floor is adjacent to the spa and Cabana Restaurant, and makes for a great escape when you have a few hours to spare. If you're looking for a little more privacy, rent one of the poolside cabanas for the day.
▪ Spa: The spa at the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel was recently renovated so the locker rooms and treatment rooms are all new. You can also enjoy some spa services at the pool.
▪ In-room exercise: We love the outdoor fitness center, but it's the hotel's emphasis on in-room exercise that has excited. Turn on the TV's OnDemand capabilities and you'll find a virtual training program that guides you through whatever type of workout you're wanting.
▪ Guest services mobile-app: The Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles created a mobile-app for guests, which lets guests make spa reservations, order room service, or reserve a table at Culina, Modern Italian. You can also get local area guides and sightseeing tips!
▪ Luxury car service: If you're going anywhere within 2-miles of the hotel, let the hotel's luxury car service transport you. After all, this is LA - it's all about how you arrive at your destination.