Answers from Our Experts (1)
At The Beverly Hills Hotel, you’ll find a bevy of amenities from a 24-hour gym to round-the-clock room service. To get the most out of your stay, be sure to take advantage of the best five amenities at this Five-Star hot spot:
1. The Beverly Hills Hotel Spa. Treat yourself to some pampering at The Beverly Hills Hotel Spa, a Four-Star spa with six treatment rooms and private cabanas overlooking the pool, where you can arrange luxurious facials, massages and body treatments. Indulge in the Caviar Firming Facial that lifts and illuminates skin, or try the Pure Gold Radiance Facial that leaves your face with a 24-karat incandescent glow. There’s even a Diamond Perfection body treatment that uses diamond, freshwater pearl and quartz crystals to polish your skin smooth.
2. The pool. The Beverly Hills Hotel pool is world-famous for its relaxing, palm-tree-surrounded atmosphere where you can sip cocktails and be waited on by attendants. Ask for a personal sunshade, lie back on a comfy green and white lounge chair or take a dip and listen to the tunes playing underwater.
3. The Polo Lounge. Locals, tourists and celebs flock to The Polo Lounge, where you can order gourmet California-inspired fare such as Sonoma lamb chops with artichokes or milk-fed veal chops with porcini tortellini, asparagus and tarragon jus as well as comforting classics like lobster mac and cheese. Save room for dessert — it’s always decadent. Choices include the Polo Lounge cheesecake in a citrus-vanilla reduction, blueberry upside down cake with yogurt gelato and sticky bun bread pudding topped with fresh berries and brown sugar whipped cream.
4. Breakfast at the Fountain Coffee Shop. Don’t miss breakfast at the Fountain Coffee Shop — it’s worth the wait if all 19 bar stools are taken when you arrive. The cozy, counter-service-only joint serves up favorites off the griddle, such as silver dollar buttermilk pancakes, brioche French toast and crisp Belgian waffles plus fresh-squeezed juice and gourmet omelets. Come back later in the day for a treat from the 1950s-style soda fountain, where you can get malts, milk shakes and floats.
5. The house car. Ride in style with the complimentary house car — a Mercedes 400 hybrid sedan — which will take you anywhere within a three-mile radius of the hotel. Just check with the doorman to see if it’s available to cart you to Rodeo Drive or an upscale eatery in West Hollywood.