Answers from Our Experts (1)
While it’s true that The Beverly Hills Hotel offers a lot of amenities for adults, the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel certainly doesn’t alienate kids. In fact, the historic hotel goes out of its way to accommodate children. Here are the best amenities for kids at The Beverly Hills Hotel:
1. Kid-friendly pool. Round up your family and hit up the chic yet accessible pool at The Beverly Hills Hotel. You can either rent a cabana or let an attendant find a cluster of lounge chairs for you and your gang. The poolside Cabana Club Café sells delicious smoothies and kid-friendly fare, and the underwater music in the pool is sure to delight. Plus, complimentary popsicles are given out to kids around 4 p.m. every day in the summer.
2. Welcome amenities. Every guest under 12 years old is presented with an assortment of special items upon arrival. As part of the kids program, youngsters receive candy, a make-your-own-cupcakes kit with frosting, and a Beverly Hills Hotel teddy bear or rubber ducky. The red carpet entrance now features a “step and repeat” photo op stop for little ones that want to get the Hollywood style red carpet arrival experience.
3. Children’s menu. This Five-Star hotel has excellent 24-hour room service — a feature kids can take advantage of as well. There’s a comprehensive kids’ menu that offers dishes like zesty cheese ravioli and a petite 4-ounce hamburger served with fries. If your kids are well behaved, treat them to a Beverly Hills banana split with their choice of ice cream.
4. Personal credit cards. We all know that kids like to imitate their parents and feel more grown up than they are. Upon arrival, kids under 12 years old are given a VYV (Very Young VIPs) credit card to purchase lemonade and other beverages from The Fountain Coffee Room and The Cabana Club Café. They’ll get a kick out of handing over their plastic just like mom and dad.
5. Babysitting. If you need a night out away from your little ones, ask The Beverly Hills Hotel’s concierge about babysitting services. While your kids are safely taken care of, you can experience the nightlife on Sunset Strip or make reservations at a swanky West Hollywood restaurant that doesn’t allow high chairs.