Answers from Our Experts (2)
There is a lot to enjoy at The Beverly Hilton. Here are our picks for the five best amenities at the Four-Star hotel.
1. The pool. It’s the largest heated outdoor hotel pool in Beverly Hills. Plunge into waters up to 10 feet deep, or just lay out and watch the summertime “dive-in movies” on one of the chaise lounges.
2. Trader Vic’s Lounge. The Beverly Hilton has the longest-standing location of the tiki bar. See why by ordering tropical drinks like mai tais (which Trader Vic’s invented), and take them to an outside table for a night of drinking amid a Polynesian-chic poolside setting under the palms.
3. The business centers. While most top hotels have a business center, The Beverly Hilton trumps them by having two. There’s an automated 24-hour center with four Mac stations, as well as an AVT Event Technology and Business Center, which is a full-service, staffed business center. AVT is a great option for those who have complicated computer or audiovisual needs.
4. The bath products. We are fans of Peter Thomas Roth products and couldn’t wait to shower with the goodies.
5. The celebrities. Okay, so celeb-watching isn’t technically an amenity, but it’s the biggest draw of this Beverly Hills hotel. Stars like Alicia Keys, Jennifer Hudson, Kate Winslet and Isabella Rossellini have all spent the night here.
The best five amenities at The Beverly Hilton are:
1. The full-service AVT Event Technology Center and free Wi-Fi in the public spaces and poolside.
2. The full-service health and wellness services at the pool level: Aqua Star Spa and adjacent Bellezza Salon, Aqua Star Pool and Pre-Cor Fitness Center.
3. The full-service 24-hour in-room dining.
4. The full-service restaurant and lounge. Dining indoors and outdoors at CIRCA 55 Restaurant and Trader Vic’s Lounge.
5. Playing outdoors at the Aqua Star Pool.