Answers from Our Experts (2)
When you stay at The Peninsula Beverly Hills, you know you’ll be treated to top-notch amenities that go beyond your basic Wi-Fi and mini-bar — this is a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel, after all. If we had to choose the five best, these are our picks:
1. Rooftop pool. Wander up to the rooftop to find an elegant pool surrounded by cabanas that feature everything you need — from a stocked refrigerator to a flat-screen TV. Lounge all day poolside, then grab a cocktail at The Roof Garden bar while island-vibe music plays in the garden setting. It’s so relaxing, we doubt you’ll want to leave.
2. Monogrammed pillowcases. Guests staying in suites will find their initials on one of the throw pillows — an added touch that really makes you feel special. Some returning guests will find even their linen napkins at dinner are monogrammed. Now that’s customized service.
3. Pet amenities. You won’t find your run-of-the-mill pet bowls and chow here. The Peninsula provides a suede monogrammed pet bed, silver bowls for water and treats, Fiji bottled water and a gourmet dog food menu with dishes like an all-natural hot dog and New York strip steak with baby carrots.
4. TV when you want it. This Beverly Hills hotel offers 40-inch flat-screen televisions in the guestrooms with HD programming, movies-on-demand and DVR so you can record your favorite shows when you’re out and then watch them when you’re back (snuggled up with room service, of course).
5. Davi bathroom products. Produced in Napa just for Peninsula hotels, Davi products are made by the family of famous winemaker Robert Mondavi. You’ll find shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, hand lotion and soap — all with a soft lemon scent — and if you haven’t guessed it yet, grapes are one of the special ingredients.
The best five amenities at The Peninsula Beverly Hills are:
1. Flexible 24-hour check-in experience.
2. Personalized service.
3. "Pampered Pet" amenities including monogrammed towels, doggie room service menu and embroidered dog beds.
4. Children's bathrobes and slippers.
5. An outdoor resort-like pool and private cabanas.