Answers from Our Experts (1)
Of course, spa treatments are very subjective to your skin type and needs, but some of the most popular treatments at The Beverly Hills Hotel Spa include:
1. The 90-minute Pure Gold Radiance Facial, which uses La Prairie’s anti-aging Cellular Radiance Concentrate Pure Gold to lift, firm and brighten. This treatment starts with a soothing foot bath.
2. The Diamond Perfection body treatment. The 90-minute “top to toe” polish uses Cellular Microdermabrasion Cream to improve your skin with micro-sized diamonds, freshwater pearls and quartz crystal. Not surprisingly, it has a strong following.
3. The Caviar Signature Massage. This 60-minute treatment takes the deep-tissue massage a step further using La Prairie’s Skin Caviar cream to energize you.
4. Travel Therapy. In two hours, this treatment from the spa’s “LA Insider” menu helps you banish jet lag with a 60-minute deep-tissue, aromatherapy or Swedish massage and a 60-minute signature facial.
5. White Caviar Illuminating Facial. If you really want to splurge, this is your treatment. Not only does this facial include La Prairie’s Cellular 3-Minute Peel, Caviar Intensive Eye Lift, and hand and foot treatment, but you also get to take home three White Caviar Illuminating Système products.