Answers from Our Experts (1)
From kicking up your feet in an in-room relaxation pool to catching waves at the world’s largest sky-wave pool, our editors say these are some of the best amenities at Banyan Tree Macau:
1. Relaxation pool. You can literally soak in the views of the Cotai skyline through floor-to-ceiling windows from the comfort of an in-room relaxation pool found in every villa or suite at this luxury Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Macau hotel — every villa, that is, except for the pool and sanctuary pool villas, which instead have their own private swimming pools.
2. Fitness center. The hotel’s 31st-floor Be-Fit Gym is outfitted with state-of-the-art TechnoGym equipment, including treadmills, ellipticals, stair-steppers and free weights. Headphones and bottled water are complimentary, and the immaculate locker rooms have a steam room and sauna.
3. Pools. You won’t just find just one pool within your accommodations at Banyan Tree Macau – the hotel has both an indoor pool on the 31st floor, next to the gym, as well as the world’s largest outdoor sky-wave pool on the second floor. It’s quite impressive: a 43,000-square-foot mini-waterpark with a 350-ton white-sand beach, three Jacuzzis, kid’s play area and boogie board rentals.
4. Spa. Designed to incorporate natural elements such as exposed brick walls, beds of stones and both indoor and outdoor bamboo forests, the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Banyan Tree Spa Macau provides a calming, contemporary ambience for its full range of salon and body treatment services. Every appointment comes with a 30-minute calm time that includes a foot bath and refreshments.
5. Casino. Though it’s not actually located within Banyan Tree Macau itself, you can try your luck at the Galaxy Casino, connected to Banyan Tree, where you’ll find slot machines, roulette wheels, craps tables and much more.