Answers from Our Experts (1)
Here are five things you should know before packing your bags for a pleasure-seeking stay at Crown Towers, a luxury Macau hotel located in Cotai:
1. Whether you’re staying at the hotel on business or pleasure, we suggest finding time for a pampering visit to Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Crown Spa, where you can luxuriate in a signature, strong-pressure tui na massage, seaweed facial or other assortment of expertly delivered body treatments.
2. Macau’s dining scene is garnering more and more international praise and one of its most-talked about restaurants, The Tasting Room, is located on the third floor of Crown Towers. Walk-in visitors are welcomed, but we recommend making advance reservations to ensure you score a table. Leave room for dessert, too, because no meal is complete without a slab of chef Guillaume Galliot’s sinfully delicious chocolate banana millefeuille.
3. There’s no need to pack anything but your essential toiletries. All guest rooms and suites at this luxury Macau hotel are stocked with designer bath products from Etienne Aigner, along with a full assortment of other amenities such as shaving and dental kits, cotton buds, emery board and hair bands.
4. You’ll have some three dozen casinos to try your luck at during your stay in Macau, but the closest one to Crown Towers is located just outside a side entrance that connects to the City of Dreams lifestyle complex. You’ll also find a small gaming area in the Hard Rock Hotel, which is part of City of Dreams.
5. Whether you’re planning to visit the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel during the heat of summer or dead of winter, bring your swimsuit because the hotel’s outdoor pool and spacious Jacuzzi are both open and heated all year round.