Answers from Our Experts (1)
These are just a few of the best amenities offered at Crown Towers, a luxury Macau hotel located in glitzy Cotai at the City of Dreams complex:
1. Turndown service. We loved returning to our guest room each evening to find it tidied up, the following day’s weather forecast provided on a small placard and treats such as foot gel, lip balm and chocolate truffles left as thoughtful gifts.
2. Complimentary Wi-Fi. You can’t beat the convenience of having free access to the hotel’s high-speed Wi-Fi network, which gave us a strong, steady signal throughout the premises — and even at a few nearby restaurants in City of Dreams.
3. Designer bath products. On our most recent visit to this Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel, our bathroom was fully stocked with Aigner Black by Etienne Aigner bath products, including bar soap, body lotion, body wash, shampoo and conditioner. We were also provided with dental and shaving kits, cotton buds, emery board and more.
4. In-room coffee and tea set up. All guest rooms are conveniently equipped with a Nespresso machine and coffee capsules, as well as a kettle for boiling water you can use to steep bags of Harney & Sons tea or pour into a cast-iron pot over loose-leaf Japanese tea. Bottles of water are also complimentary and replenished daily.
5. The views. Whether you opt for a standard deluxe room or splurge on a suite fit for royalty, all accommodations at Crown Towers feature marvelous views of the surrounding Taipa and Cotai scenery through a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows.