Answers from Our Experts (1)
There’s a lot to love about Crown Towers, but here are few of the best things about this luxury Macau hotel:
1. Restaurants. Bring your appetite because Crown Towers has two of the best places to eat in all of Macau. The Tasting Room is a contemporary European restaurant under the direction of chef Guillaume Galliot, whose innovative gourmet cuisine is paired with a deep wine cellar and romantic lounge area where you can sip cocktails or taste artisanal cheeses and chocolates. Meanwhile, Jade Dragon is an ideal venue to sample a variety of upscale Cantonese dishes and one of the finest selections of Chinese teas in the area.
2. Fitness center. The Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel’s spacious gym is outfitted with state-of-the-art TechnoGym and Precor cardio and strength-training equipment, including treadmills, ellipticals, full sets of free weights and a variety of weight machines. All cardio equipment has personal TV sets — grab a pair of headphones near the entrance if you forget to bring your own — and chilled bottles of water and Pocari Sweat sports drink are set out next to a big bowl of fresh fruit.
3. Location. Crown Towers is part of Cotai’s popular City of Dreams, a massive complex where you’ll find restaurants, spas, shops and a casino. It’s also home to The House of Dancing Water, a spectacular ensemble performance on par with the world’s best, as well as the digital Dragon’s Treasure show held every half hour from noon to 8 p.m. in The Bubble, a dome-shaped theater built for the multimedia display.
4. Service. The staff at this luxury Macau hotel go out of their way to provide efficient, friendly and personalized service sure to make you feel like a valued guest. Everyone we encountered during our stay, from the housekeeping staff to the bellmen, greeted us by name and with a smile.
5. Turndown service. It’s a pleasure returning to your guest room every evening to find the bed made, bedroom and bathroom completely cleaned, lighting dimmed, curtains drawn and special treats such as chocolate truffles, a bottle of foot gel and stick of lip balm left out as small gifts.