Answers from Our Experts (1)
Before you check into your stunning suite at Encore Macau, here are five things to keep in mind about this exclusive Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel:
1. Encore at Wynn Macau is located on Macau’s main island, only a few minutes’ complimentary shuttle from the Macau Ferry Pier, or 15 minutes from the Taipa Ferry Pier or Macau International Airport.
2. Wynn Macau includes two towers; Encore is the more exclusive and luxurious sister to Wynn.
3. On the 205,000 square foot casino floor, table games include Baccarat, Blackjack, Caribbean Stud, No Limit Texas Hold’em and Pot Limit Omaha Poker, Roulette, Sic Bo, and, of course, slots.
4. Guests are welcome to apply for the property’s Red Card, a casino loyalty card that gives Red Card Players numerous advantages. It’s worth remembering that guests under 21 are not allowed in the casino.
5. Encore is as popular with business travellers as it is for leisure guests. The convention area encompasses 23,680 square feet of meeting space, making it equally suitable for conferences, banquets and weddings.