Answers from Our Experts (1)
No doubt about it, the suites-only Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Encore Macau offers a plethora of luxurious amenities. Here are our absolute favorites:
1. Impeccable customer service. The staff at Encore Macau set an incredibly high standard for Macau. Service is flawless; staff members not only are professional, but they also speak great English and are unfailingly friendly. From the moment you step out of your taxi or in through the property’s doors, you’ll feel the difference.
2. Intriguing design. If bold design and layouts that buck the system are your thing, then you’ll love the hugely spacious, Chinese-influenced red and gold suites. The layout of the bathroom, bedroom and living room in the Encore Deluxe Suites makes the most of the generous space, while the Encore Grand Salon Suites are laid out for easy entertaining within your home-away-from-home.
3. Delicious Chinese cuisine. The dining at Encore Macau ranges from fine dining to casual snacks, but what’s truly unique is Golden Flower, where chef Liu Guo Zhu has taken his native country’s most intricate Tan cuisine, beloved by royalty during the Qing Dynasty, and turned it into a phenomenal cultural as well as gastronomic experience.
4. The outstanding spa. For a pre- or post-casino time treat, book an appointment at the Spa at Encore for an experience that might spoil you for life. Each self-contained suites’ lounge area, hydrotherapy area and treatment room take spa design to another realm. The cozy, leather, wood and mother-of-pearl interiors are stocked with the most exclusive skincare products, while highly trained therapists deliver mesmerizing treatments.
5. Access to entertainment. This is Macau, so entertainment ranks high on every visitor’s list. The best show at Wynn Macau is Ristorante il Teatro’s Performance Lake, with superbly choreographed light and water show dancing in time to well-known international and Chinese songs.