Answers from Our Experts (1)
You might call the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Encore Macau the high roller’s Wynn. Hotelier Steve Wynn’s attention to detail in design, service and amenities shines at this exclusive property. Here are the things we like best about Encore Macau:
1. The size of the suites. Both the Encore Deluxe Suites (there are 369) and the Encore Grand Salon Suites (there are 41, and they include your own private spa therapy room) range from 1,100 to 2,000 square feet in size — and that equals truly luxurious amounts of space.
2. The selection of restaurants. Between the two of them, Encore Macau and Wynn Macau are home to 11 bars and restaurants.
3. The Chinese cuisine. Two of restaurants found at Wynn and Encore offer world class Chinese cuisine — Golden Flower and Wing Lei.
4. The spa. The Spa at Encore is one of Macau’s best, with uniquely designed treatment rooms and numerous luxury product treatments to choose from.
5. The shopping. Esplanade at Encore offers a smorgasbord of high-end brands, as well as limited-edition jewelry.