Answers from Our Experts (1)
As Galaxy Macau hotel is part of one of the top destinations on the Cotai strip (the mega-complex also named Galaxy Macau), it’s difficult to pare down the best things the complex has to offer. If we had to choose though, these are the five things that make the cut:
1. The gaming. Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Galaxy Macau’s major draw is its casino floor with 600 gaming tables and 1,500 slot machines catering to everyone from the casual gamblers to the high-rolling players from mainland, Hong Kong and abroad.
2. Family-friendly options. Just because the hotel caters to those with a gaming itch doesn’t mean it has forgotten about the rest of the family. With a kids’ pool and Jacuzzi, and the Kids’ Island with the supervised Playzone and video arcade, parents don’t need to worry about how to entertain their brood as they enjoy the more grown-up hotel amenities.
3. The bars and restaurants. From world-class fare at Terrazza to Tastes of Asia’s 14 food outlets and Macallan’s 360 whisky offerings, the 50-plus restaurants and bars in the Galaxy Macau complex mean there’s never a shortage of deliciousness.
4. The Grand Resort Deck. Forget gaming, the real attraction here is the Grand Resort Deck that offers guests a 4,000-square-meter wave pool, a 2,000-square-meter, 350-ton white sand beach and five additional swimming pools across the three hotels: Galaxy, Okura and Banyan Tree. Need we say more?
5. Location. The 550,000-square-meter Galaxy complex is in the heart of Macau’s developing Cotai strip. If guests want to venture out of from the Four-Star hotel’s comprehensive offerings, they’re only a short cab ride away from the lots of other major attractions.