Answers from Our Experts (1)
Before you pack your bags and get ready to go, here are five things you’ll want to keep in mind about Grand Hyatt Macau:
1. This Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel is part of the City of Dreams. The City of Dreams is a glittering entertainment, hotel and shopping complex on the Cotai strip. The attractions include three hotels, a big casino, two additional gaming rooms, several restaurants, and an entire galleria of luxury shopping.
2. You’ll want to check out the casino. The City of Dreams casino is flashy and exciting in design, swarming with people and brimming full of money. Take a walk through the mahjong room where elderly Chinese ladies and gentlemen will give you a run for your money.
3. They’ll have everything you need. Don’t worry about forgetting something at home. Your room comes complete with universal adapters, dental kits, shaving kits, combs, cotton swabs, and a range of other amenities, and down at the gym, shorts, sneakers, and headphones are provided free of charge.
4. The evening cocktail session. Make sure to check whether your room includes the evening cocktail session at the Grand Club Lounge. The session features a self-serve bar with a variety of spirits, liqueurs, and mixers, as well as wine, champagne, and beer. A limited buffet is also provided with freshly made treats like dim sum, noodles, and soup.
5. It’s right by the airport. In case you’re flying in and out of Macau, the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Grand Hyatt is a stone’s throw from the Macau airport. It’s also a short taxi ride from the Taipa ferry terminal, if you’re arriving by sea.