Answers from Our Experts (1)
The special amenities abound at Grand Hyatt Macau. Here are the ones we found most useful and enjoyable:
1. The shower. We loved the shower at this Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel. Besides its fantastic water pressure and plentiful supply of hot water, it comes with two very different showerheads allowed for a customizable experience. Choose from a rainfall shower via a broad circular showerhead on the ceiling or a standard shower via a detachable rectangular showerhead mounted on the wall.
2. The electronics. You’ll find a universal adapter outlet plugged into your wall and ready to go. It comes with extra cables too, like an HDMI cable allowing you to hook your laptop up to your room’s flat-screen TV.
3. The gym has everything you need. The fitness center staff at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Grand Hyatt Macau can accommodate your every need. Forgot gym shorts or running shoes? The gym has you covered. Need swim shorts? They’re available for purchase at the spa’s front desk.
4. The evening cocktail session. Make sure to check whether your room includes the evening cocktail session at the Grand Club Lounge. The session features a self-serve bar with a variety of spirits, liqueurs, and mixers, as well as wine, champagne, and beer. A limited buffet is also provided with freshly made treats like dim sum, noodles, and soup.
5. The lounging options at the pool. The pool features a shallow lounge section, where you can lay back on a chaise submerged in shallow water. Or, opt for one of the luxurious cabañas, with an Arabian Nights-style canopy overhead.