Answers from Our Experts (1)
Before you visit The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel, here are a few tips on this Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star resort:
1. Use Your Map. This hotel is very easy to get lost in, so when reception hands you a map, hold on to it. If you misplace yours, simply ask the concierge for another one.
2. Starbucks. For those craving an American caffeine fix, there is a Starbucks located in the West Lobby of the hotel.
3. North. For guests who enjoy Cantonese cuisine, North is a must-try restaurant. Order dishes like spicy dan dan noodles made with hand-pulled noodles or soup dumplings.
4. Take a Bus or Walk. The Galaxy hotel, across the street, is about a 10- to 15-minute walk or a bus ride away. (Just be warned that taxi drivers don’t like going that short distance.) If you do make it over, definitely check out the Crystal Lobby.
5. Where to Get a Taxi. Visitors beware that the West Lobby is extremely crowded with people, so if you want to get a taxi quickly, exit to the Main Lobby and the line will be much shorter.