Answers from Our Experts (1)
When visiting The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel, make sure to check out these great things:
1. The Grand Canals. Take a gondola ride through the Grand Canal Shoppes and gaze up at the blue sky-painted ceiling, complete with wisps of white clouds.
2. The Food. With nine Chinese restaurant options, not to mention Japanese, Western and other types of Asian cuisine, there are more than enough top-rated eateries to visit during your stay at this Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel.
3. The Shopping. With more than 600 shops, including The Shoppes at Four Seasons next door, there is sure to be something that catches your eye. Did we mention everything was duty free?
4. The Casino. When you’re in one of the largest casinos in the world, it makes sense to give it a try. Even if you’re not a gambler, a few minutes on the slot machines or just strolling the floors is an experience in itself.
5. The Golf Course. Where else can you gamble and play golf on the same day?